Sunday, April 7, 2013

Tiger Nails...RAWR!


Hi chicas!

My university's mascot is a tiger and this past weekend I showed some school pride w/these lovely tiger nails for the newly admitted freshmen that visited the campus w/their families. They're verrrry easy to recreate and I loved wearing them!...




The Polishes! 
Below are the nail polishes I used for my Tiger Nails :)
(L to R)
  1. Sally Hansen Double Duty Base & Top Coat
  2. Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear: Sun Kissed
  3. Sinful Colors: Cloud 9
  4. Kiss Nail Art: black striper

The Steps

  1. Start by painting all of your nails with a thin coat of clear base coat to protect your natural nail from staining.
  2. Paint all of your nails with 2 thin coats of an orange. I used Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen.


3. Paint your accent nail (ring finger nail) with a sparkly orange. I did about 3 thin coats of Cloud 9.  

4. With your black nail art striper, draw uneven lines and "v"' across your nails for the tiger stripes. These don't have to be perfect, so no worries :)
5. DONE!



I hope you girls enjoyed these Tiger Nails and give'em a try :)
Stay tuned next week for my newest nail design :)
Thanks for reading!

~Alejandra~

4 comments:

  1. Rawr! Go Tigers!

    What a great way to show school spirit! I love them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh girL look at u being all fierce!!! Im loving the nails and your blog And la patrona says hi!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy!!! I'm glad u like my blog!! please share it w/ur friends!! :))))
      Tell la patrona i say Hi tooo!

      Delete